at the right time
Pre-IPO investment strategy
The Pre-IPO investment strategy means investing in the world's most promising and well-known tech businesses before they go public. For our strategy, we only select very large and rapidly growing companies whose capitalization usually exceeds USD 1 billion. The selected companies are most likely to go public within 18 months and have a capitalization growth potential of at least 100% within 12 months.
Main selection criteria
- Valuation of the company — starting from USD 1 billion*
- Business growth — at least 50% per year*
- Total volume of raised venture investments — starting from USD 150 million
- The world's largest venture capital funds are among the investors
- Capitalization growth potential before going public — at least 100%
* for companies having unique technology and planning to go public through SPAC, capitalization can be below USD 1 billion, but not less than USD 500 million. The criterion of business growth is not of critical importance either. It is more important to have technology partners that are market leaders. To make an investment decision on issuers of this type, we carefully study public analogs at the same stage of business development. The availability of such analogs is a mandatory criterion.
By making deals only with the companies that are just one step away from going public, we mitigate risks and maintain a great yield potential.
We consider only the projects in which the world's largest venture capital funds have already invested and compare our own analytics with the expert reviews from the industry leaders.
- The content of the website is of general nature and is not addressed to any particular individual or entity or any particular needs or investment objectives and/or legal, accounting, regulatory, taxation or financial situation.
- In the preparation of this website, we did not take your goals, financial standing and needs into account.
- You should seek qualified financial or other professional advice in relation to any particular matter or circumstances related to investment.
- The content of the website does not constitute financial, investment or professional advice and no information therein should be considered as a financial recommendation or expert statement on any matter.
- Revenues linked to foreign currencies may increase or decrease as a result of exchange rate fluctuations.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- The estimates, forecasts and examples provided are for illustrative purposes only and are not a guarantee of investment results and return on capital.
- The fund cannot provide services to US citizens.
- The above general summary should not be taken as a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in the fund, and is subject to more complete and specific disclosure contained in the respective documents of the fund.